Quiet location in medieval city centre, at walking distance from Central Station, Jaarbeurs Convention Centre, shops and canals. Within easy reach of motorways. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam city centre at 30 min by taxi or train.
The realisation is the result of a striking renovation of the former headquarters of the Teutonic Order. This block of buildings, locally known as the Duitse house, dates from the 14th century. Emperor Charles V stayed here, together with his sister, Maria of Hungary, and attended the Chapter Meeting of the Order of the Golden Fleece in 1546. These names with historic importance are proudly remembered in this magnificent building.
Distancia (en metros)
- Centro ciudad: 100 m
- Estación de autobuses/tren: 100 m